Clomiphene citrate 50 mg tablets (Plenum Biotech) are used to treat female infertility. It works well for women who are unable to get pregnant due to the problem with ovulation (release of an egg). Clomiphene is a SERM that helps women with infertility by stimulating ovulation. It works by promoting the release of reproductive hormones and this stimulates the release of eggs from the ovary and it is completely safe to buy from www.plenumbiotech.com at the most genuine price in India.
Uses of Clomiphene citrate tablets
Clomiphene citrate is a medicine that is used to treat infertility in women. It works by causing ovaries to release more eggs. It is generally used as a first line treatment for infertility, and can be used alone in combination with other fertility treatments.
Common uses of Clomiphene citrate tablets include:
- Inducing ovulation in women with lack of ovulation
- Increases the number of eggs produced by women’s ovaries
- Treat infertility caused due to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Increases chances of pregnancy in women who are undergoing in vitro fertilisation (IVF)
Precautions and side effect of Clomiphene citrate tablets:
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding then do not take clomiphene citrate tablets.
- After taking this medicine it can increase the risk of multiple births. It can happen because it releases more than one egg at a time.
- Clomiphene citrate tablets also increase the risk of ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS). It is a rare but serious condition which causes the ovaries to enlarge and become painful.
Common side effects :
- Enlarged Ovary
- Breast discomfort
- Pelvic discomfort
- Vasomotor flushing
- Abdominal discomfort
- Increased uterine bleeding
If you see any other side effects or feel discomfort contact your healthcare provider right away. It is always recommended to take medicine as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
As you have complete information about Clomiphene citrate tablet and you want to buy it, so visit www.plenumbiotech.com at the most affordable price in India.