Mirabegron 50 mg tablets are useful in treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms which is a collection of urinary symptoms that includes frequent urination, urgent need to urinate, and inability to control urination. Mirabegron is a beta 3- receptor agonist that activates the receptor in the bladder, causing the bladder muscles to relax. This is why it prevents frequent, urgent or uncontrolled urination and it is completely safe to buy from www.plenumbiotech.com at the most genuine price in India.
Uses of Mirabegron tablets
Mirabegron tablet is a medicine which is primarily used to treat overactive bladder (OAB) symptoms. It works by relaxing the muscles of the bladder, which reduces the urinary urgency, frequency, and incontinence. Here are some uses and benefits of mirabegron tablets:
Overactive Bladder (OAB): Mirabegron is generally prescribed to individuals with OAB, a condition characterised by urinary urgency, frequent urination, and sometimes urinary incontinence. It also helps to control these symptoms by relaxing the bladder muscles, allowing the bladder to hold more urine.
Urinary Incontinence: This medicine is effective in treating urinary incontinence particularly when it is associated with Overactive bladder. It reduces the urgency and frequency of urination, it helps in preventing accidental leakage.
Reducing Nocturia: Nocturia is a condition in which a person wakes up frequently at night to urinate. Mirabegron tablets help in reducing the number of nighttime trips to the washroom, allowing for better sleep.
Treatment of Neurogenic Detrusor Overactivity (NDO): It is a condition where the bladder muscles don’t function properly due to neurological issues such as spinal cord injuries or multiple sclerosis and by taking this medicine you will feel better.
Precautions and side effects of Mirabegron tablets
- It is important your doctor needs to check your progress at regular visits to make sure this medicine works properly. Regular blood and urine tests might be required to check for unwanted effects.
- This medicine increases blood pressure so it is always recommended to take medicine as prescribed by your doctor
- If you have a decrease in urine volume or feel trouble in emptying the bladder, get it checked by a healthcare provider as it might lead to serious complications.
- This medicine causes a serious allergic reaction known as angioedema, which requires immediate medical attention. Tell your physician if you see hive-like swelling, face, lips, tongue, throat, or any other part of the body.
Side effects of Mirabegron tablets:
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower back or side pain
- pounding in the ears
- slow, fast, or irregular heartbeat
It’s essential to use mirabegron tablets as prescribed by your healthcare provider and follow their recommendations. This medication may have potential side effects and interactions with other drugs, so it’s crucial to discuss any concerns or questions with your healthcare provider before starting treatment.
As you have complete information about the mirabegron tablet and want to buy it so visit www.plenumbiotech.com at the most affordable price in India.