Sitagliptin Dapagliflozin tablets are a combination of two antidiabetic medicines that are used to treat type 2 diabetes mellitus.Dapagliflozin increases urinary glucose excretion and helps in reducing blood glucose levels. Sitagliptin reduces the amount of glucose produced by the liver and by raising insulin levels and decreasing level of glucagon (the hormone that increases blood glucose level) and it is completely safe to buy from www.plenumbiotech.com at best rates in the market.
Uses of Sitagliptin Dapagliflozin tablets
Combination of Sitagliptin and Dapagliflozin tablets are generally used to treat 2 diabetes. It is prescribed to manage blood sugar levels in individuals with this condition. Some of the uses are:
Blood Sugar Control: The main purpose of this medicine is to lower and control the blood sugar levels in people with type 2 diabetes. Both the molecules work in different ways to achieve this:
Sitagliptin (DPP-4 Inhibitor): It helps in regulating blood sugar by increasing the levels of incretin hormones in the body that stimulate the pancreas to produce more insulin and reduce the liver’s glucose production.
Dapagliflozin (SGLT2 Inhibitor): It lowers the blood sugar by promoting the excretion of excess glucose through the urine.
Cardiovascular Benefits: Some studies suggest that use of SGLT2 inhibitors, like dapagliflozin, might have cardiovascular benefits, such as reducing the risk of heart-related complications in individuals with type-2 diabetes.
Precautions and side effects of Sitagliptin and Dapagliflozin tablets
Sitagliptin Dapagliflozin tablets are prescription based medicines that are used to manage type 2 diabetes. There are some precautions and potential side effects while taking this medicine. Some of the precautions are:
- If you are allergic to any of the composition such as sitagliptin dapagliflozin tablets do consult with your healthcare provider before taking it.
- Tell your healthcare provider if your medical conditions such as kidney disease, heart failure, pancreatitis, gallbladder stones and urinary tract infections.
- If you are taking any other medicine which is prescribed or non-prescribed do inform your doctor about it before taking Sitagliptin Dapagliflozin tablets.
- Sitagliptin and dapagliflozin tablets can make you more likely to become dehydrated, especially if you are also taking other medications that cause dehydration, such as diuretics.
- It can increase the risk of urinary tract infections and genital yeast infections.
Some Side effects of sitagliptin dapagliflozin tablets
- Urinary tract infections
- Genital yeast infections
- Increased urination
- Increased risk of dehydration
- Orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure when standing up)
- Hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)
If you experience any of these side effects, be sure to talk to your physician. If you are considering taking Sitagliptin and Dapagliflozin tablets, be sure to talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits.
As you have complete information about Sitagliptin Dapagliflozin tablet and want to buy it, so visit www.plenumbiotech.com at the most genuine price in India.