Zinc citrate 50mg is a dietary supplement which contains essential mineral zinc in the form of zinc citrate. Zinc is a micronutrient which plays a crucial role in bodily functions. It’s needed for immune function, wound healing, blood clotting, thyroid function, and many more. The main role is to maintain vision and also work against viruses and it is completely safe to buy from www.plenumbiotech.com at the most affordable price in India.
Uses of Zinc citrate 50mg tablet
Zinc citrate is a dietary supplement which contains the essential mineral zinc in the form of zinc citrate. It is a micronutrient which plays a crucial role in various bodily functions. Some of the primary use and benefits are:
Immune Support: Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a vital role in supporting the immune system. It helps your body to fight infections, and many people take zinc supplements when they have a cold or other respiratory infections.
Wound Healing: Zinc is a vital nutrient that helps wounds heal and tissue repair.. It helps the body to manufacture new cells and repair the damaged ones.
Skin Health: It is also used to promote healthy skin, and may help with various skin conditions such as acne and eczema.
Antioxidant Activity: It has antioxidant properties, that means it can help protect cells from oxidative damage caused due to free radicals. It can contribute to overall health and might reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
Growth and Development: Zinc tablets are crucial for the growth and development of children. It is needed for normal growth, immune system function, and cognitive development.
Precautions and side effects of Zinc citrate 50mg tablet
There are some precautions and side effects of Zinc tablet such as :
- Talk to your doctor before taking a zinc citrate 50mg tablet, especially if you have any medical conditions, such as kidney disease, stomach ulcers, or a copper deficiency.
- Zinc citrate tablets can interact with certain medications, such as antacids, antibiotics, and penicillamine. It is important to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking before taking zinc citrate.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should talk to their doctor before taking zinc tablets, as high doses of zinc can be harmful to the foetus or infant.
- Gastrointestinal Distress
- Stomach upset
- Metallic taste in the mouth
If you experience any side effects after taking zinc citrate, stop taking it and talk to your doctor.
As you have complete information about the Zinc citrate 50mg tablet and want to buy it, so visit www.plenumbiotech.com at the most genuine price in India.