What are Alfuzosin + Dutasteride?
Plesin-D is a brand name of Alfuzosin Dutasteride tablet a combination of two medicines that helps in relieving the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
Alfuzosin is an alpha-blocker that works by relaxing the muscle around the bladder exit and prostate gland so that it allows the easy passage of urine.
Dutasteride is a 5 alpha-reductase inhibitor that helps to shrink the prostate gland by decreasing the level of the hormone which helps the prostate gland grow and it is completely safe to buy alfuzosin hydrochloride and dutasteride tablets www.plenumbiotech.com at the most genuine price in India.
Uses of Alfuzosin and Dutasteride
Alfuzosin:- It is a medicine that helps individuals suffering from problems in the prostate and bladder. Doctors commonly use it to treat a condition called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), wherein the prostate gland enlarges but remains non-cancerous.
It also helps in relaxing the muscles in the prostate and bladder, making it easier to urinate. It helps in relieving symptoms like difficulty in urinating, weak urine flow, and needing to urinate frequently, especially at night.
Dutasteride:- It is a medication that helps certain problems related to the prostate. It belongs to a group of drugs called 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors and works by blocking the enzyme called 5-alpha-reductase, which is responsible for converting testosterone to a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
It reduces the level of DHT, dutasteride can help in shrinking an enlarged prostate, and improve urinary symptoms associated with conditions like BPH.
Precautions and side effects for Alfuzosin Dutasteride tablet :
- Alfuzosin Dutasteride tablet may cause dizziness or lightheadedness, especially when standing up quickly.
- Alfuzosin and Dutasteride may be absorbed through the skin, so women who are pregnant or planning to become pregnant should avoid handling the medication or coming into contact with crushed or broken tablets, as it can harm the developing fetus.
- If you have cataracts or are planning to undergo eye surgery, inform your doctor, as alfuzosin may affect the pupil dilation during the procedure.
- Inform your doctor about any existing medical conditions, including liver disease or prostate cancer, as Alfuzosin and Dutasteride may affect certain laboratory tests and screening for prostate cancer.
Common side effects of Alfuzosin Dutasteride tablet:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Erectile dysfunction (difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection)
- Breast enlargement or tenderness
- Ejaculation disorders (such as decreased semen volume)
- Dizziness or weakness
It’s important to note that the above lists of precautions and side effects are not exhaustive. It’s always best to consult your doctor or pharmacist for a comprehensive understanding of the specific precautions and potential side effects associated with these medications.
As you have complete details about Alfuzosin Dutasteride tablet and want to buy so visit www.plenumbiotech.com to get at most affordable price in India.