What is Appetite Syrup?
Bhookarit syrup is a brand name of Appetite Syrup which helps to stimulate appetite, boost immunity, and help with healthy growth. It is made with ayurvedic herbs that are beneficial for several health benefits. This ayurvedic syrups helps in stimulation hunger naturally, that ensures intake of adequate nourishment in those advancing years and it is completely safe to buy from www.plenumbiotech.com at the most affordable price in India.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Appetite Syrup
Appetite syrup enriched with ayurvedic herbs such Saunf, Kutki, Amalaki (Amla), Jeera pippali, Vidang, Nagarmotha, Guduchi and many more helps to stimulate hunger naturally and ensure the intake of adequate nourishment in those advancing years for the good health and wellbeing of your loved ones. Some of the benefits are:
- Stimulates hunger: This ayurvedic syrup includes nagarmotha to promote digestion, yavani and relieve colic pain and kutki to act as hepato-protective.
- Boosts immunity: Guduchi, known as giloy, functions as a booster for immunity, while pipali in this syrup aids in sustaining optimal energy levels.
- Holistic growth: The natural components in this blend support the sustenance of robust growth. It includes amalaki, a natural source of vitamin C, while guduchi (giloy) aids in enhancing strength and acts as a rasayana.
- Sharp mind: This syrup contains the goodness of jeera and helps in maintaining a sharp mind.
- Regular consumption of Appetite Syrup helps in promoting digestion
Precautions and side effects of Ayurvedic Syrup
- Consult with healthcare professionals before starting a course of Appetite syrup, especially if you are having pre-existing health conditions or any of its ingredients.
- Always take the recommended dosage provided by the healthcare provider or as indicated on the product label.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding individuals should consult a healthcare provider before using appetite syrups.
Side effects of Ayurvedic Appetite Syrup
- Nausea or upset stomach
- Allergic reactions such as rash, itching, or swelling
- Drowsiness or dizziness
- Changes in bowel movements
- Increased heart rate or palpitations
If you experience any severe or persistent side effects while using appetite syrup, discontinue use and seek medical attention immediately. As you have complete information about Ayurvedic Appetite Syrup and want to buy it so visit www.plenumbiotech.com at best rates in the market.