What are Sitagliptin 100 mg Pioglitazone 10 mg Metformin 500 mg?
Sitamin-DP tablet is a brand name of Sitagliptin Pioglitazone Metformin Hydrochloride tablet is helpful in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Metformin reduces the amount of glucose our body absorb from food and made by the liver. It is also helpful in increasing the body’s response to insulin, a natural substance that helps in controlling the amount of glucose in blood (blood sugar levels).
Pioglitazone increases the cellular responsiveness to insulin and enhances insulin-dependent glucose utilization and disposal.
Sitagliptin helps in controlling blood sugar levels by increasing substances (incretins) in body that makes the pancreas release more insulin. The best part is it signals the liver to stop producing sugar (glucose) when there is too much sugar in blood and it is completely safe to buy Sitagliptin Pioglitazone and Metformin hydrochloride from www.plenumbiotech.com at most genuine price in India.
Uses of Sitagliptin Pioglitazone Metformin Hydrochloride tablet
Sitagliptin Pioglitazone Metformin Hydrochloride tablet is generally used to lower blood sugar in Type II diabetic patients (Non insulin dependent). Let’s share complete use of:
- Metformin is a medicine that is commonly used to treat type 2 diabetes.
- It helps lower blood sugar levels by reducing the amount of sugar produced by the liver and improving the body’s response to insulin.
- It is often prescribed along with a healthy diet and exercise to control blood sugar levels.
- Metformin may also be used in the treatment of polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and to prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes in people at risk.
- Pioglitazone is another medication that is helpful in managing type 2 diabetes.
- It works by making the body’s cells more sensitive to insulin, allowing them to better absorb and use glucose (sugar) from the bloodstream.
- Can be used alone or in combination with other diabetes medications to help control blood sugar levels.
- It falls under a category of medications known as DPP-4 inhibitors, which include this drug.
- Sitagliptin works by increasing the levels of certain natural substances in the body that help regulating blood sugar levels.
- It can be used as monotherapy (alone) or in combination with other diabetes medications to control blood sugar levels.
Precautions and side effects of Sitagliptin Pioglitazone and Metformin hydrochloride
- Sitagliptin Pioglitazone Metformin Hydrochloride tablet should not be used in patients with type 1 diabetes or with diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Some individual might develop a rare but serious condition such as lactic acidosis. In such condition too much lactic acid is collected in blood and that can damage the working of liver and kidney which is required to eliminate the excess lactic acid from blood.
- Please inform your healthcare provider if you have suffered from pancreatitis (inflammation of the pancreas), kidney disease and low vitamin B12 level.
Side effects Sitagliptin metformin Pioglitazone
- Loss of appetite
Remember, Sitagliptin Pioglitazone and Metformin hydrochloride should only be taken under the guidance of a healthcare professional who can provide appropriate dosages and monitor their effectiveness and any potential side effects.
As you have complete information about Sitagliptin Pioglitazone Metformin Hydrochloride tablet and want to buy it, please visit www.plenumbiotech.com at most affordable price in India.